Source code and binary
- NanoCore system libraries (sources and binaries);
- Nanodesktop library for PSP/PSPE (sources and binaries);
- Customized PSPDEV kit;
- Custom version of ndOpenCV (sources and binaries);
- New version of Nanodesktop HighGUI (sources and binaries);
- Custom versions of ndDevIL (sources and binaries);
- Modified versions of libjpg, libpng, libz, libtiff for opening/saving images (sources and binaries)
- Nanodesktop user guide;
- Nanodesktop Demo, ndOpenCV Applications, and ndHighGUI Applications;
- PSP Compilers;
- ndSIFT: a version of Scalar Image Features Transform designed for nd
- ndSQLite: a version of the library for database management designed for nd;
- ndGOCR: a version of GNU OCR (Optical Char Recognition)
- ndOCRAD: a version of GNU OCR (Optical Char Recognition)
- ndFLite: a version of Vocal Synthesis Engine designed for nd;
- ndPocketSphinx: a version of the CMU Voice recognition engine;
- ndLibsPopC: for accessing to the POP3 servers
- VOIP Libraries
- ndFreeType library for TTF support
- ndPython 2.52 interpreter, compiler, executor (with sources)
- ndMotion2D: parametric motion estimation program by INRIA
- ndSuperRes: a program for SuperResolution by Carlenton University
- ndImageMagick: a library for image manipulation
- ndMPEG2Dec: a MPEG2 decoder for nd
Remember that, downloading and using NanoCore and Nanodesktop library, you tacitly accept
Important note for Windows users: this version of Nanodesktop is compatible only with the legacy version of Cygwin (1.5.x). The last version of Cygwin (1.7) is not supported.
So, if you want to use Nanodesktop, uninstall the last version of Cygwin (1.7.x) first.
Install only the legacy-version of Cygwin (1.5.x). The program setup.exe that you can download from Cygwin website should install the 1.7 version, so you cannot use it. If you want to install the legacy version of Cygwin, you can use the installer setup-legacy.exe that can be downloaded here
Nanodesktop SDL Update
This update is for Nanodesktop developers only.
It provides an experimental support for SDL library: copy the folders over the corresponding in
Nanodesktop 0.4.2 distribution
- Nanodesktop 0.5 core preview 0008;
- NanoC patched for SDL;
- SDL library + Nanodesktop drivers for video, audio, thread, joystick, timer
- SDL graphics library
- SDL image library
- SDL tiff library
- SDL mixer library
- SDL net library
- SDL gui library
- ndTimidity MIDI emulator
- ndMikMOD library
- ndLibMAD library - MP3 decoder library
- ndLibOGGVorbis library
- ndSMPEG - Loki's MPEG-1 decoder + player
- ndPython with PyGame library and Numeric support
Nanodesktop Virtual Machine (VMI)
Nanodesktop Virtual Machine is a Linux Ubuntu distribution that contains the Nanodesktop SDK already prepared and ready for use. It requires VirtualBox 3.0.2 (virtual drivers are already installed).
Daniele Colanardi has developed an experimental installer for Nanodesktop. This program is able to automatize the necessary steps for installing nd.
Important: Corona Installer will download and install a legacy version of Cygwin (1.5.x). If you have installed one of the new versions of Cygwin (1.6.x or 1.7.x), uninstall it before starting Corona Installer.
Nanodesktop drivers for PSP
The KSU applications require, to work with Eyeserver, the driver ndUsbDriver.Prx.
The CFW applications require, instead, the driver ndUsbDriverCF.Prx to work with Eyeserver and the kernel extender ndKRNExtender_v1.Prx
Starting from Nanodesktop 0.3.6, the system supports also the use of IR keyboards through a modified version of the original PiKey source code.
Starting from Nanodesktop 0.3.7, the system supports the use of the serial port of the PSP.
All drivers are fully redistributable, without restrictions of any type.
Studi di Messina
Computer Vision Laboratory